The top 3 reasons to play The Last of Us Part II
- A complex, emotional story
- Experience the escalating moral conflicts created by Ellie’s relentless pursuit of vengeance. The cycle of violence left in her wake will challenge your notions of right versus wrong, good versus evil and hero versus villain
- A beautiful yet dangerous world
- Set out on Ellie’s journey, taking her from the peaceful mountains and forests of Jackson to the lush, overgrown ruins of greater Seattle. Encounter new survivor groups, unfamiliar and treacherous environments, and terrifying evolutions of the infected. Brought to life by the latest iteration of the Naughty Dog engine, the deadly characters and world are more realistic and meticulously detailed than ever before
- Tense and desperate action
- survival gameplay – New and evolved gameplay systems deliver upon the life-or-death stakes of Ellie’s journey through the hostile world. Feel her desperate struggle for survival through improved features such as high-intensity melee combat, fluid movement and dynamic stealth. A broad variety of weapons, crafting items, skills and updates allows you to personalise Ellie’s capabilities to your play style
Included is The Last of Us Part II base game for PS4.
- This product is available worldwide; no region lock.
- After payment has been approved, your game key will be included in your order confirmation email.
You can access your key by following the link in that email and then you can activate it on its corresponding platform.
- If you’ve pre-ordered a game, your key will be sent to your chosen email a day before the official (or early access) release date. You will also receive a notification by email when your key is available.
Activate with PS4:
**NOTICE: You will receive PSN Wallet to purchase the game from the PSN Store.
- Requires a USA PSN Account To Activate (This is a U.S. Copy).
- Use the CD Key to Unlock the game and start downloading.
The Last of Us Part II is an upcoming action-adventure game developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for the PlayStation 4. Set five years after the events of The Last of Us (2013), players enter the role of 19-year-old Ellie, who comes into conflict with a mysterious cult in a post-apocalyptic United States. The game contains survival horror elements and is played from the third-person perspective. Players can use firearms, improvised weapons, and stealth to defend against hostile humans and cannibalistic creatures infected by a mutated strain of the Cordyceps fungus.